Cheesy Chicken Slider Recipe
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AnytimeIsPickleTime #CollectiveBias
Summer has hit our house, and we need easy and FAST lunch and snack ideas to keep us going. I used to pack lunches every day for my son, and now I’m working on cooking easy meals every day to feed both of us. What can we both enjoy without a lot of fuss? Pickles.
Yes, pickles! They are a versatile snack and topping for burgers, wraps, and sandwiches. What can’t you use pickles in? The limit does not exist. I found Mt. Olive Pickles at my local Publix and I was shocked at the wide variety of flavors to choose from!
The new Munchies pouches make it SO easy to take it on the go whether as a snack or to bring your own topping to a barbeque. 😉 The resealable bag helps keep everything fresh, and I’m grateful this innovative snacktime idea to add extra flavor to our long summer days.
Mt. Olive Pickles is the number 1 pickle, peppers, and relish brand in the country. They STILL find ways to be innovative with pickles, and they have been around since 1926.
Ready to get cooking? Here’s how I love my pickles… on a slider!
When we go to restaurants, I’m always drawn to the unique creations on the appetizer menu. Sometimes it is a flavorful burger slider with pickles or a beefy burger with egg. Yes, egg! You can enjoy an egg slider at any time of the day (and in fact, when I see it on a menu, it is usually a lunch entree!). I picked up the Kosher Petite Dills and the Bread & Butter Chips in pouches.
Pair pretzel buns with your favorite slider burger patty (I used chicken!) with cheese, egg, bacon, and don’t forget the pickles!
Cheesy Chicken Slider Recipe
This quick and delicious cheesy chicken slider recipe pairs bacon, pickles, cheese, and an egg for a delicious appetizer idea!
- 1 Mt. Olive Munchies Pickle Pouch, any flavor
- 4 chicken breast patties, slider-sized
- 1 egg
- 2 slices pepper Jack cheese, cut in half
- 4 slices precooked bacon
- Pretzel buns (if you can find slider size, please use those!)
- Prepare 1 egg in a skillet on medium heat over-easy.
- Heat bacon according to package instructions.
- Cook chicken patties in a medium-high skillet for 10 minutes while flipping every so often.
- Stack your slider! Top a chicken patty with half an egg, a bacon slice, pickles, and half a slice of cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1081Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 425mgSodium: 3484mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 115g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
How do you like your pickles? Where would you take them on the GO?!
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Ahi Tuna Ceviche
- Wednesday: Beef Kabob Bowls
- Thursday: English Muffin Pizzas
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Snacks: Trail Mix Energy Balls
- Other ideas: Make a red potatoes recipe or try a fresh recipe with peaches. A tater tot breakfast bowl is also a fast way for meals in the week!
Pin this recipe: