These trail mix energy balls are an easy to make snack that energizes you and is good for you too! Whether you need a healthy, easy to eat snack while on the road or a run, these are sure to fit the bill. Take a look below and see how to make your own trail mix energy balls just like the ones you see here.
It’s time to pack some easy snacks in your lunchbox! I try to look for easy to make healthy snacks that I can prepare ahead of time to make busy mornings easier.
You will need Craisins, peanut butter, cinnamon, chocolate chips, quick oats, almonds, shredded coconut, and honey.
You won’t believe how FAST this snack is! Prepare a big batch in advance and munch on them throughout the week!
Ready to get started? Here’s how to make your own trail mix energy balls!
- 2 cups Quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well. You can add a little bit more honey if your mixture is too dry.
- Form into 1 1/2 - 2-inch balls and set on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, and place in a container to store in the fridge or freezer.
- Great snack to grab and go!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 302Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 5gSugar: 23gProtein: 8g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
How amazing do these trail mix energy balls look? Give this easy recipe a try and make a batch of your own. They are sure to come in handy as an afternoon snack, while hiking, or even when that evening urge to nibble kicks in!
Easy Snack Ideas:
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Ahi Tuna Ceviche
- Wednesday: Beef Kabob Bowls
- Thursday: English Muffin Pizzas
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Snacks: This trail mix!
- Types of Insurance Any Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facility Will Accept - November 24, 2021
- Stay Positive and Happy With These Useful Tips - November 24, 2021
- Improve The Look Or Style Of Your Home With These 6 Tips - November 24, 2021