This post is sponsored by Sabra®. All comments and opinions are my own.
You can use hummus for just about any occasion! We always turn to Sabra Hummus for easy, everyday snacks no matter the reason. Since it has wholesome ingredients and a variety of flavors, you can find the perfect pairing for your next get-together. Since we like to entertain outdoors and strive for simple solutions for snacks, we created Greek inspired skewers to pair with Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
Our local Publix had SO many flavors that we could try. We knew that the Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus would be a flavorful choice, and we picked up Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus too. You could also try Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus, Sabra Classic, or Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus if you wanted an extra kick of flavor!
How can you use hummus?
Because Sabra Hummus is perfectly simple for an everyday wholesome snack. You can use it as a dip, a spread on your favorite sandwich or toast, or as a pairing with my favorite skewers. Ready to make a simple appetizer with a LOT of flavor?
- 1 package of meatballs
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- Your favorite Sabra Hummus variety
- Prepare meatballs according to package instructions. You may purchase pre-cooked meatballs to make this recipe even simpler.
- Using bamboo skewers, layer the ingredients one after another. Try a meatball, a tomato, a feta cheese chunk, and repeat.
- Dip each skewer into the Sabra Hummus!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 26Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
You can also use hummus with crostini as shown as well. This appetizer inspiration offers unlimited flavor combinations. I love the red pepper flavor paired with the seasoned meatballs.
How do you enjoy Sabra Hummus? What is your favorite recipe idea or pairing? Try pairing this with Italian Wine.
Greek Food Recipes
- Easy Home Decor With Stikwood | DIY Plank Headboard - July 25, 2021
- Necessary Items To Protect Yourself And Your Family This Summer - July 24, 2021
- 6 Useful Tips On How To Make Healthy Frozen Dessert - July 24, 2021