This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am trying so hard to enjoy more salads this time of year. It’s the perfect light fare that these breezy afternoons are perfect for! I can chop up a salad, add fresh toppings, and enjoy it outside. The best way to enjoy a salad is al fresco! I was happy to discover a new way to add flavor to my favorite salad with Hidden Valley. Keep reading for a new way to dress your salad with Greek Yogurt!
I found the Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing Mix at Walmart along with the other condiments and dressings.
The packet was easy to find, and I just needed a cup and a half of Greek Yogurt to make this! The seasonings were already included in the mix. I like things that don’t require a lot of time or energy to make. I also like to meal plan out a few days at a time, so I was pleased to see that this dressing created enough for leftovers! >
I knew that this Greek Yogurt dressing would be best atop a fresh bowl of Greek-inspired salad. I grew up in the Pinellas county area of Florida which boasts Tarpon Springs, a historically Greek neighborhood. I enjoyed Greek salads as often as I could at the Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, so I try to make my own as often as I can. While I don’t always make authentic Greek Salad, I do include feta cheese and a few other toppings that bring the wonderful flavor of home to my kitchen!
I started with a mix of iceberg and romaine lettuce with tomatoes, diced green pepper, red onion, and cucumber.
Once I tossed with the dressing, I added feta cheese. This is my favorite part of any Greek salad!
Grilled Shrimp Greek Salad
- 1 bag of romaine lettuce, 1 bag of iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing Mix
- 1 ½ cups of Greek Yogurt
- 1 pound of shrimp
- Marinate shrimp in olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar as desired. Grill until opaque.
- Make the salad dressing by following the instructions according to package.
- Prepare salad by combining all ingredients. Toss to coat with the dressing.
Hidden Valley has over 50 years of experience in producing products that America loves.
What’s your favorite salad?
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018
- Easy Olive Appetizers: Side Salads - March 18, 2018