This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am trying so hard to enjoy more salads this time of year. It’s the perfect light fare that these breezy afternoons are perfect for! I can chop up a salad, add fresh toppings, and enjoy it outside. The best way to enjoy a salad is al fresco! I was happy to discover a new way to add flavor to my favorite salad with Hidden Valley. Keep reading for a new way to dress your salad with Greek Yogurt!
I found the Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing Mix at Walmart along with the other condiments and dressings.
The packet was easy to find, and I just needed a cup and a half of Greek Yogurt to make this! The seasonings were already included in the mix. I like things that don’t require a lot of time or energy to make. I also like to meal plan out a few days at a time, so I was pleased to see that this dressing created enough for leftovers! >
I knew that this Greek Yogurt dressing would be best atop a fresh bowl of Greek-inspired salad. I grew up in the Pinellas county area of Florida which boasts Tarpon Springs, a historically Greek neighborhood. I enjoyed Greek salads as often as I could at the Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, so I try to make my own as often as I can. While I don’t always make authentic Greek Salad, I do include feta cheese and a few other toppings that bring the wonderful flavor of home to my kitchen!
I started with a mix of iceberg and romaine lettuce with tomatoes, diced green pepper, red onion, and cucumber.
Once I tossed with the dressing, I added feta cheese. This is my favorite part of any Greek salad!
- 1 bag of romaine lettuce, 1 bag of iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dressing Mix
- 1 ½ cups of Greek Yogurt
- 1 pound of shrimp
- Marinate shrimp in olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar as desired. Grill until opaque.
- Make the salad dressing by following the instructions according to package.
- Prepare salad by combining all ingredients. Toss to coat with the dressing.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
Hidden Valley has over 50 years of experience in producing products that America loves.
What’s your favorite salad?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019