There are a few parties that we have hosted that were completely memorable. One summer, we set up a DIY rum bar with a collection of four different cocktails. From daiquiris to spiked limeades, it was an amazing summertime get-together. I’m reviving one of my favorite party punches and sharing it here again. It was a simple drink, but it packed a punch.
Pineapple Rum Punch
Since we created this cocktail on the same day as three other drinks, I tried to use similar ingredients for our rum bar (like how we used the Malibu Black in both the drink recipes in this post), to cut down on costs and eliminate the need for extra ingredients. With a little creativity and a LOT of fresh fruit, this easy pineapple punch is perfect for a large get-together!
- 6 oz Simply Orange Pineapple Juice
- 3 oz parts Mango Rum
- A splash of Sprite
- Add ice, the orange pineapple juice, and the mango rum to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add a splash of Sprite.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple.
- My glasses were 10 ounces, so you may need to adjust the parts for a smaller drink.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
You can, of course, simplify this recipe to serve it individually. Just use a shot of rum and top off with pineapple juice and strawberries.
How do you serve drinks at parties? What’s your favorite?
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022
- Kayaking With Friends? Here Are A Few Things To Prepare - January 15, 2022