This post is in partnership with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
There’s nothing better than a movie night with friends, and now that Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Sing-Along Edition is available to own on Digital (and on Blu-ray and DVD 10/23), there’s nothing stopping you from hosting the ultimate girls’ night soirée! To celebrate the movie’s release, I have a simple appetizer that really WOWED me on my last stay-cation. While I have never explored the sandy shores of Greece, I have been to many a food festival. One of my favorite festivals includes a pile of Greek Nachos!
Grab a glass of wine, these nachos, and get ready to SING! We are big fans of the film and cast (Colin Firth is kind of my favorite), it is only right for us to have a Girls’ Night with our favorite Greek flavors. You too can celebrate this worldwide phenomenon that is Mamma Mia when you own Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Sing-Along Edition. It’s now available on Digital, and you can pick it up on Blu-ray and DVD on October 23rd.
To get started with your own Mamma Mia Night “in,” re-create my favorite Greek nachos! Here’s how!
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Greek seasoning
- Tzatziki sauce
- Pita chips
- Feta cheese
- Black olives, sliced
- Tomatoes, if desired
- Prepare chicken according to your tastes. I like to sauté it in garlic and Greek seasoning, but you can also bake or grill it too.
- Use pita chips and arrange them on a plate.
- Place cooked chicken on top followed by tzatziki sauce, feta cheese, olives, and tomatoes.
I can’t believe it’s been ten years since the original Mamma Mia became a classic in our house. I love seeing Cher on the big screen, so it’s a welcome addition to the next movie in this series. Do you have a favorite character in this movie franchise? It’s hard to deny the catchy music and sing-along tunes of ABBA.
Do you like Greek food? What’s your favorite Greek-inspired dish?
Don’t forget to get your copy of Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again now on digital and on Blu-ray and DVD October 23!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019