Upgrade your meal plan with this Whole30 recipe idea! Using Whole30 vegetables, this sheet pan recipe is easy!
Whether you’re starting a Whole30 or just want to add more veggies to your plate, these roasted vegetables are easy and delicious. You can cook them in the oven on a sheet pan, and save leftovers for later! I always struggle with trying to get enough vegetables when I’m on a Whole30, so this recipe is helpful for those moments when I KNOW I have to eat better.
You can adjust the vegetables to your favorites, but I like red peppers, red onions, broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus.
As for seasonings, try curry powder, ginger, and pepper.
- 1-pound asparagus
- ½ medium red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups mixed cauliflower and broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle seasonings evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until desired level of cooking has occurred. If you like veggies on the crisper side, opt for less of a cooking timeframe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 559mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
If you’re ready to try Whole30, be sure to snag my Whole30 resources from Amazon here! It’s a list of my favorite products, books, and more.
You can also download a Whole30 recipe book for more inspiration! Sign up below this post.
- Planning To Sell Your Home Soon? Here Are The Important Steps You Need To Do First - April 22, 2021
- How To Get Back On Track After Suffering From An Injury - April 22, 2021
- Mistakes to Avoid When Waterproofing Your Basement - April 22, 2021