Since we are spending a lot more time at home lately, it’s time to get creative with cocktails! Using fresh fruit and easy ingredients that you may already have around the house, try this raspberry lemonade vodka for a simple drink!
To get started, you will need a few ingredients. Grab a pint of fresh raspberries, Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka, lemonade, and ice.
Vodka Cocktail Supplies
To start making your cocktail, take 5-6 fresh raspberries and use a fork to mash them down a little bit. Divide them between the two 8 oz. glasses. Add a few ice cubes to each glass.
Add one shot of Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka to each glass and fill with lemonade.
Stir well and enjoy!
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka
- 16 oz. lemonade
- Two 8 oz. glasses
- Take 5-6 fresh raspberries and use a fork to mash them down a little bit.
- Divide them between the two 8 oz. glasses.
- Add a few ice cubes to each glass.
- Add one shot of Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka to each glass and fill with lemonade.
- Stir well and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 278Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 10gSugar: 32gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Determining Liability in Slip and Fall Accidents - November 28, 2022
- What You Need To Know About Rental Cars Orlando Florida - November 28, 2022
- The Growing Role of Education in Society in 2022 - November 28, 2022