These days, we are all about mermaids! It seems like everything is better with a little mermaid flare, and this mermaid lemon drop cocktail recipe is no exception!
If you love a classic cocktail with a fresh twist, this mermaid lemon drop is it. Look below at how to make your own, so the next time happy hour hits you are ready!
Start with simple syrup (the recipe is below), lemon juice, your favorite vodka, Blue Curacao, and Midori.
Once your simple syrup is ready, fill your cocktail glasses halfway with crushed ice (if you have it!). Pour half an ounce of Blue Curacao on top of each. Layer a half ounce of Midori on top and set aside. In a large shaker filled with ice, add simple syrup, lemon juice, and vodka. Shake, shake, shake!
Slowly pour into your glasses to create this beautiful layered drink!
1 C. Simple Syrup (recipe below) 1 C. Lemon Juice 1 C. Vodka 2oz Midori 2oz Blue CuracaoSimple Syrup:1 C. Cold Water 1 C. Sugar
- 1 C. Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- 1 C. Lemon Juice
- 1 C. Vodka
- 2oz Midori
- 2oz Blue Curacao
- 1 C. Cold Water
- 1 C. Sugar
- Bring water to a low boil and add in sugar.
- Remove from heat immediately and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature and thicken before use.
- Fill four glasses halfway with crushed ice and pour ½ oz of Blue Curacao on top of each.
- Slowly layer ½ oz of Midori on top of the Blue Curacao and set aside.
- In a large shaker filled with ice, add your simple syrup, lemon juice, and vodka. Shake until chilled all the way through.
- Very slowly pour into your glasses to create a layered effect.
- Enjoy right away!
As you can see, this Mermaid Lemon Drop cocktail recipe could not be easier. And you have to admit, the finished product is pretty to look at, too!
Are you ready for a cocktail with a mermaid spin? Give this mermaid lemon drop cocktail recipe a try. It is sure to please!
The Most Popular Cocktails on My Blog:
- Vodka Lemonade Cocktail
- Pink Lemonade Moscato
- Boozy Budget Gifts: RumChata Hot Cocoa
- Strawberry Screwdriver
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019