Looking for a fruity vodka cocktail? Try these shots! Use fresh mango and vodka for a delicious shooter recipe. Vodka shots are easy to make and perfect for a party This vodka shots recipe is easy too!
To get started, you will need sugar, chili powder (yes, it has a bit of a kick!), a mango, vodka, lime juice, and fresh limes for garnish.
Vodka Shots Supplies
To start making your shooters, combine sugar and chili powder in a small shallow bowl or dish. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of the shot glasses, then dip into sugar chili mixture.
Place shot glasses on serving dish. Peel and chop the mango. Puree the mango using a blender.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, mango puree, lime juice and a pinch of chili powder. Shake vigorously.
Pour into shot glasses. If it’s a little thick, add a splash of water to thin.
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder, plus a pinch
- 1 ripe mango (made about 8 oz of puree)
- 4 oz vodka
- 1 ½ oz fresh lime juice
- Lime wedges for garnish and to rim shot glasses
- Ice for shaking
- Cocktail shaker
- Combine sugar and chili powder in a small shallow bowl or dish.
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of the shot glasses, then dip into sugar chili mixture.
- Place shot glasses on serving dish.
- Peel and chop mango.
- Puree the mango using a blender.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add vodka, mango puree, lime juice and a pinch of chili powder.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into two shot glasses.
If it’s a little thick, add a splash of water to thin.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 4gSugar: 35gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Vodka Cocktail Recipes
Pin these spicy vodka shots:
- Here are the Reasons Why You Should Write a Book - January 21, 2022
- Moving With Kids Isn’t Easy, But Let’s Make It Less Stressful - January 21, 2022
- Do You Have Varicose Veins? Here Are Some Treatment Options - January 18, 2022