This is something a little different for you to try! Mix it up with ice cream, vodka, and cotton candy for a flavorful alcoholic dessert. It’s like a Dairy Queen blizzard…but better!
Cotton Candy Cocktail 🎡
To get started, you will need vanilla ice cream, vanilla cream, cotton candy in blue and pink, cotton candy flavoring, cotton candy vodka, and blue raspberry vodka.
Mix it up!
Combine all the above ingredients in a high-speed blender, and mix on high until smooth. Top with excess cotton candy and serve.
It may be a thicker consistency than you are used to for a cocktail. It’s meant to be a creamy dessert, so you may need a spoon!
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup vanilla creamer
- ½ cup cotton candy, BLUE
- ½ cup cotton candy, PINK
- 1 tsp. Cotton candy flavoring
- 2oz Cotton candy vodka
- 1 oz Blue raspberry vodka
- Mix all the above ingredients in a high speed blender, and blend onhigh until smooth.
- Top with excess cotton candy and serve.
- You may need a spoon!
You may want to add more vodka. This has about a shot and a half for two people so you may want to add in two or three total shots depending on how strong you want to make this.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 568Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 127mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 2gSugar: 68gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Love cotton candy? Try this cotton candy ice cream next!
Crazy Cocktail Recipes
- Effective And Practical Tips To Easily Maintain Your Outdoor Space - May 5, 2021
- Exhaustive guide into Permeable Concrete Driveways - May 4, 2021
- What To Do When Involved in a Truck Accident - May 4, 2021