Have you ever heard that you can make cocktails in your Instant Pot?! I mean, yes, you can. We are going to make Skittles Vodka in our pressure cooker followed by a delicious Skittles Vodka Lemonade drink!
How to Make Skittles Vodka
To get started, you will need vodka and a pressure cooker. We used an Instant Pot. Add one cup of Skittles, a half cup of sugar, and six cups of vodka to the Instant Pot. Seal the lid and set it to manual high for three minutes.
Allow to natural release for 15 minutes. Pour the liquid into mason jars and shake vigorously for a minute. Place the jar in a cool place for 24 hours. Strain the candy bits and seal again until use.
Skittles Lemonade Cocktail
When your Skittles Vodka is ready, it’s time to mix it up! Use a shot of Skittles Vodka, an ounce of cherry juice, an ounce of lemonade, and three ounces of Sprite. Shake it up and serve.
For Skittles Vodka:
- 3 24oz mason jars
- 1 1/2 cups Vodka
- 1/2 cup Traditional Skittles
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Seal again until use
For Skittles Vodka Cocktail:
- 1 ½ oz of Skittle vodka
- 1 oz Cherry Juice
- 1 oz Lemonade
- 3 oz Sprite
To make Skittles vodka:
- Pour 6 cups of Vodka into the Instant Pot
- Add 1 cup of skittles
- Add sugar
- Seal the lid and set it to manual high for 3 minutes.
- Allow to natural release for 15 min
- Pour the liquid into mason jars and shake vigorously for a minute.
- Place the jar in a cool place for 24 hours.
- Strain the candy bits.
- Seal again until use
To make Skittles Vodka Cocktail:
- In a tall bar shaker add all ingredients and shake to combine.
The total cook time would be 24 hours since the vodka needs to chill in the fridge overnight. The cocktail itself takes less than 5 minutes to make.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 478Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 0gSugar: 57gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Travel Safety Tips Post Pandemic - July 30, 2020