Ready for an easy-breezy summer cocktail recipe? With only two ingredients, you will love how to make this party perfect drink.
To get started, you will need your favorite vodka, lemonade, ice, and lemons.
To get started, fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Pour vodka and lemonade into it and shake well.
Fill a glass with ice and pour the mixture in.
Garnish with lemon wedges or slices if desired. Alternatively, you can skip the cocktail shaker and just fill a glass with ice, then pour vodka and lemonade in and stir well.
- 2oz (1 shot) Vodka
- 6oz lemonade
- Lemon wedges for garnish, if desired
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Pour vodka and lemonade into it and shake well.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the mixture in.
- Garnish with lemon wedges or slices if desired.
You can skip the cocktail shaker and just fill a glass with ice, then pour vodka and lemonade in and stir well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Cocktail Party Supplies
What are your favorite vodka cocktails?
- AMAZING Summer Cocktails: The Best Peach Cocktails 🍑🍹 - July 24, 2020
- Peach Margarita Recipe: Recipe for Frozen Margarita 🍑 - July 24, 2020
- Reese’s Recipes: 30+ Recipes With Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups - July 24, 2020