Easy One Pan Chicken Dinner Ideas
If you are trying to finish a Whole30 (or want to start one!), you should check out these easy one-pan chicken dinner ideas. Whole30 can be done, but I have found that it can be more successful when you meal plan and food prep on the weekends. The first step is to head to BJ’s Wholesale Club to stock up on important items for your weekly meal plan! Check out my last article for a simple Whole30 shopping list at BJ’s.
Now, let’s talk about an easy one-pan chicken dinner! Feeding a large family can be tough enough, however, there are ways to feed a large group without overspending or being in the kitchen all day. Chicken is an affordable protein, and you can buy chicken drumsticks in bulk at BJ’s. There are natural options, and the price is just right!
To prepare your dish, a variety of spices and olive oil is necessary. The great thing about Whole30 is that you can enjoy healthy fats (like olive oil!) when you cook.
To get started, use two pounds of chicken drumsticks and a bulk container of broccoli. You will create a marinade with lemon juice, olive oil, fresh basil, and salt to taste. I also like to add garlic and a little bit of ghee (as opposed to butter) in this dish too.
Easy One Pan Chicken Dinner
A quick Whole30 compliant dinner idea!
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil
- Salt to taste
- Place chicken into a container.
- Pour lemon juice and oil and salt over chicken and allow it to marinade for 30-45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange drumsticks on half non-stick baking pan. Sprinkle on basil.
- Dice broccoli and place on other half of the pan. Toss with olive oil. Salt all to taste.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Check for doneness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 583Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 288mgSodium: 379mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 55g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Grab your Whole30 Shopping List before you go!
What is your favorite one pan dish? Looking for an easy dessert? Try this Easy Fruit Sorbet Recipe. The Cheesy Mexican Casserole is also one of my favorites!
- 4 Facts You Didn’t Know About Red Light Therapy - March 18, 2023
- The Top 4 Strategies for Training and Managing Your Dog’s Behavior - March 18, 2023
- These 5 Factors Can Influence Compensation in Truck Accidents - March 18, 2023