- 1 pint of blueberries, frozen
- 1 C. of fresh pineapple
- 2 tbs. of honey (you can always do more to taste)
- Add the blueberries, pineapple and honey to a food processor or blender and blend well.
- Add 1/8-1/4 cup of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 369 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 6mg Carbohydrates: 94g Fiber: 11g Sugar: 77g Protein: 2g
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Actual Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life - May 20, 2019
- How to Save Money on a Cruise - May 20, 2019
- How To Cut Household Expenses And Save For What You REALLY Want - May 19, 2019