Upgrade your meal plan with this Whole30 recipe idea! Using Whole30 vegetables, this sheet pan recipe is easy!
Whether you’re starting a Whole30 or just want to add more veggies to your plate, these roasted vegetables are easy and delicious. You can cook them in the oven on a sheet pan, and save leftovers for later! I always struggle with trying to get enough vegetables when I’m on a Whole30, so this recipe is helpful for those moments when I KNOW I have to eat better.
You can adjust the vegetables to your favorites, but I like red peppers, red onions, broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus.
As for seasonings, try curry powder, ginger, and pepper.
Sheet Pan Whole 30 Roasted Vegetables
- 1-pound asparagus
- ½ medium red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 cups mixed cauliflower and broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle seasonings evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until desired level of cooking has occurred. If you like veggies on the crisper side, opt for less of a cooking timeframe.
If you’re ready to try Whole30, be sure to snag my Whole30 resources from Amazon here! It’s a list of my favorite products, books, and more.
Whole30 Inspired Recipes
Download better-for-you recipes inspired by Whole30 and Paleo ingredients. There's a printable meal plan too!
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Colorful Cheap Planner For Busy Moms | Busy Mom Planner on a Budget - December 10, 2018
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls | Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas - December 6, 2018
- Quick Cranberry Pancakes - December 5, 2018