Ready to cool off with an easy fruity slush?! Psst… you can make this spiked too! If you’ve seen White Claw slushies trending online, you know that they are SO easy to make. I’ve got two variations for you to make your own slush. One for your kids… and a special version for you! Let’s get mixing!
To get started, you will need cherry Kool-Aid, sugar, water, and ice. If you want to make the alcoholic version, grab your favorite White Claw. For this flavor pairing, I recommend Black Cherry.
Pour the cherry Kool-Aid, sugar, and water into the pitcher of a blender. Blend until combined.
Add the ice and blend until smooth. Serve in your favorite glass. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.
White Claw Slush Recipe 🍒
Use the SAME recipe but add in a can of White Claw Black Cherry! You can add this directly to the blender OR you can just mix it in on top as I did.
Make Your Own Slushies at Home
- 1 package Cherry Kool-Aid
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- 5 cups ice
- 1 can of White Claw Black Cherry (per person to add to their drink OR stir in two while you blend)
- Pour the cherry Kool-Aid, sugar, and water into the pitcher of a blender. Blend until combined.
- Add the ice and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with 1 can of White Claw Black Cherry and stir. OR, you can add the can when you blend with ice. It's up to you!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 0gSugar: 54gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Which version do you want to try? Black Cherry White Claw Slushie OR the regular mocktail with whipped cream? There is no wrong answer!
Like frozen alcoholic drinks? I just made a collection of boozy popsicles that you will love!
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022
- Kayaking With Friends? Here Are A Few Things To Prepare - January 15, 2022