Surprise your friends and family with a simple BOO Kit! Use candy and Halloween themed soda cans and treats to share the spooky love this holiday season. I love this time of year since there are so many awesome autumn ideas to share the love with your close neighbors and pals. To show my appreciation for my favorites, I whipped up a delicious plate of apple “nachos” along with a candy basket to be rivaled by all! Keep reading for the recipe and simple BOO tutorial!
We make simple gift baskets to “boo” our friends and neighbors. Do you do this? Then, pair it with these nachos! Your BOO’d gift goes one step farther with this delicious apple “nacho” recipe. Have you ever had these before? Replace chips with apple slices and top with sweet candy!
To get started, slice several small apples.
Top with your favorite candy bars, frosting, spooky monster sprinkles, and more!
- 5 small apples, sliced
- Sprinkles, optional
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Small candy bars, chopped
- Frosting, optional
- Slice the apples and arrange on a plate.
- Drizzle melted chocolate and frosting atop the apples.
- Garnish with candy bars and sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 526Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 97gFiber: 11gSugar: 77gProtein: 4g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What’s your favorite Halloween dessert?
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Halloween Breakfast: Frankenstein Mini Bagels
- Halloween Mummy Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Here are the Reasons Why You Should Write a Book - January 21, 2022
- Moving With Kids Isn’t Easy, But Let’s Make It Less Stressful - January 21, 2022
- Do You Have Varicose Veins? Here Are Some Treatment Options - January 18, 2022