I won’t lie. I’m not the BIGGEST fan of pumpkin. Pumpkin coffee, pumpkin bread, pumpkin beer. Sure, it’s okay every once in a while. However, pumpkin and chocolate? That I can get behind! I knew I needed to add a little fall to my baking, and this recipe is just right for my next fall party!
To be honest, these are actually quite fudgy and RICH! Which basically means they are my favorite. I might just have to stock up on cans of pumpkin so that I can make them throughout the year!
Start with eggs, sugar, coconut oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla extract, and of course, the star of the show: pumpkin!
As you mix it together, watch all the ingredients combine into a rich batter.
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 tbs. coconut oil
- 1/4 C. of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in one bowl (see photo), mixing well.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the brownies around 30 minutes. If it comes out clean, they are done.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0g
Just try to eat only one. It won’t happen! 😉
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes: Fall Cupcake Recipes
- Pumpkin Granola Yogurt Parfait
- Apple Nachos
Halloween Decor Guide
Download Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your home this fall season. These creative ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans.