Sometimes you just need a slice of pink cake… try these pink velvet cake bars!
Do you need an upgraded dessert idea for a pink party or Valentine’s Day? These pink velvet cake bars are easy to make but fun to share. All you need to get started is your favorite pink velvet cake mix!
Stock up on baking Supplies
This recipe only calls for the instructions on your cake mix and your imagination! Use your favorite sprinkles, white chocolate chips, or other seasonal toppings.
- 1 box Pink Velvet cake mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together pink velvet cake mix, milk, oil, and egg.
- Then, stir in half of the white chocolate chips and half of the sprinkles.
- Pour the mixture into your 9 x 13 inch pan, spreading it to coat the entire bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and sprinkle over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 493Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 468mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 1gSugar: 47gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Once they are cool, you can enjoy moist cake bars that can highlight your dessert table at your birthday party, Valentine’s Day event, or just because… you don’t need an excuse for pink cake!
Kid-Friendly Dessert Recipes:
- Digging for Dinos Treat Cups: Dinosaur Dessert Idea
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Frozen Dessert Cups
- Halloween Desserts: Apple Nachos
You might also like these conversation heart brownies for Valentine’s Day!
- Brewing Your Coffee Has Never Been Easier With The Help Of These Tips - May 8, 2021
- Senior Living: How to Help Your Parents Make the Right Choice - May 7, 2021
- Tips to Save Money While Couponing - May 6, 2021