Warm up with the sweet taste of this pink hot cocoa!We are generally lucky to have warm weather in February here in Florida, but this year has been crazy. I’ve experienced the coldest morning temperatures than I have ever felt, so I’m guessing that the cooler weather will be here to stay for the next few weeks. So, to cuddle up with your sweetie on Valentine’s Day here’s one way to warm up! Use milk, heavy cream, white chocolate chips, strawberry syrup, and a few drops of red food coloring. Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted. Once your ingredients are combined, you can serve immediately. Top with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, and more! Whatever your favorite hot cocoa toppings are… be sure to enjoy them this season!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 4-5 drops of red food coloring
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, etc. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 890Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrates: 90gFiber: 0gSugar: 78gProtein: 15g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Looking for more hot cocoa recipes?
- Effective And Practical Tips To Easily Maintain Your Outdoor Space - May 5, 2021
- Exhaustive guide into Permeable Concrete Driveways - May 4, 2021
- What To Do When Involved in a Truck Accident - May 4, 2021