Are you ready to heat it up? My favorite recipes are EASY and can be shared with a group. From tapas to tacos, I like all things spicy. I’m so excited to partner with TABASCO® Brand, RITAS, and Avocados From Mexico to celebrate the big game! If you’re ready to host the best tailgate party this year, don’t be afraid to get spicy! 😉 Here is my favorite way to feed a crowd and enjoy a Sunday FUNday!
Shrimp nachos are my go to if I see them on a menu. It’s rare that a restaurant has my favorite toppings, so I usually make my own the way I like them. TABASCO® Sauce, RITAS, and Avocados From Mexico come together to create the ultimate atmosphere for the big game, and you will love how all the flavors come together in this dish and drink combo!
Let’s get to know each flavor first! Avocados From Mexico are always worth it because they’re healthy, delicious, and always in season. Plus, guacamole can be SO versatile.
Paired with the simple ingredients in TABASCO® Sauce, you can’t go wrong! These delicious ingredients will make the BEST shrimp nachos you’ve ever had, plus when paired with the RITAS, you can savor winning flavors at your next party!
To create your shrimp nachos, prepare your shrimp. You can buy peeled and deveined shrimp ahead of time, and I like to marinate them in lime juice, garlic, and salt and pepper. You can use TABASCO® Pepper Sauce, chili powder, olive oil, or your other favorite seasonings to truly make the shrimp your own. TABASCO® Pepper Sauce is made from three simple ingredients: red peppers, salt, and vinegar, so it’s a great condiment, topping, or seasoning! Once they are prepared, pile nachos on a baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese (we like pepper jack and cheddar) and shrimp.
A 350 degree oven at 15 or 20 minutes will heat the cheese until it is bubbly. When you remove from the oven, top with TABASCO® Pepper Sauce, diced Avocados From Mexico, sour cream, tomatoes, and your favorite nacho toppings.
Since this is a huge sheet pan of nachos, you can get a little crazy with the toppings. It’s easy to share and serve, and it’s a lot of fun to eat.
Cool off from the spice of your new favorite nachos with RITAS. The fruity and fizzy fun is delish and a refreshing way to add extra flavor to every bite of these nachos. We love Lime-A-Rita since it’s a classic taste we love.
- 1 pound of peeled and deveined shrimp, cooked
- TABASCO® Sauce
- Avocados From Mexico, 2 cubed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 bag of shredded cheese (pepper jack, cheddar, or Mexican blend)
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, heat shrimp in olive oil. Season with garlic, salt and pepper, and TABASCO® Sauce. Feel free to use your favorite flavors here!
- When shrimp are opaque, prepare a large baking sheet.
- Line the baking sheet with tortilla chips.
- Pile high with cooked shrimp and shredded cheese.
- Bake for ten to fifteen minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Add cubed Avocados From Mexico, TABASCO® Sauce, tomatoes, sour cream, and any additional toppings as desired.
- Serve with freshly made guacamole.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 682Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 287mgSodium: 1398mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 8gSugar: 4gProtein: 36g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
If you’re ready to celebrate, don’t forget these go-to party essentials! I hope you love celebrating the big game!
- Avocado Fries Recipe
- Chipotle Pepper Guacamole Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Avocado Toast Bites
- Avocado Chicken Salad Pinwheel
- Creamy Avocado Drink: Agua Fresca de Aguacate
- Avocado and Mango Smoothie
- Breakfast Bruschetta Bites: Breakfast Avocado Toast Recipe
- Quinoa and Avocado Crab Cakes
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
- Wednesday: Salmon BLT Sliders
- Thursday: Teriyaki Steak Egg Rolls (or try this egg foo yung!)
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Snacks: Trail Mix Energy Balls
- Other ideas: Make a red potatoes recipe or try a fresh recipe with peaches.
- Effective And Practical Tips To Easily Maintain Your Outdoor Space - May 5, 2021
- Exhaustive guide into Permeable Concrete Driveways - May 4, 2021
- What To Do When Involved in a Truck Accident - May 4, 2021