Cheers! Upgrade your next Taco Tuesday or Cinco de Mayo party with a homemade classic margarita. There’s more than one way to make a delicious cocktail, but here’s a traditional recipe to help inspire you to mix it up with tequila!
To get started, you will need tequila, lime juice, triple sec, sugar, salt, and fresh limes.
Margarita Cocktail Supplies
This recipe serves two. To start, add salt to a small in an even layer. Run a wedge of lime around the edge of your glasses and dip them in salt. Set aside. In a cocktail shaker, add tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and sugar.
Shake well and pour into glasses. Garnish with fresh lime slices. Cheers!
- 4 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz. triple sec
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup salt for garnish
- Fresh lime wedges and slices for garnish
- Start by adding your salt to a small saucer in an even layer, then run a wedge of lime around the edge of your glasses, and dip them into the salt. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and sugar.
- Shake well, then pour into the glasses.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices or wedges.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14149mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Taco Bar Ideas
- Brewing Your Coffee Has Never Been Easier With The Help Of These Tips - May 8, 2021
- Senior Living: How to Help Your Parents Make the Right Choice - May 7, 2021
- Tips to Save Money While Couponing - May 6, 2021