These might be the sweetest way to cool off this summer! Try these sangria Jello shots at your next party!
There was once a bar near my old house that had $1 Jello shots. I can remember going JUST to buy a few of them and start the night… what good memories! I admit that I haven’t made Jello shots in quite some time, but this easy recipe makes it simple to create a stack for your next party. Plus, by using a premade sangria drink, you save time too!
Jello Shot Supplies
To get started, you will boil a cup of water. Once it is boiling, add in a cup of sangria and the raspberry Jello mix. Grab your plastic cups (make sure they have lids!) and pour the mixture into each cup before using the lid to seal them.
While your Jello shots are chilling for a few hours, slice up fruit! Citrus fruits like lime, lemon, and small orange slices will fit atop your sangria shots perfectly.
Ready to make them yourself? Here’s the full recipe!
A cute way to enjoy sangria!
- 1 Box Raspberry Jello
- 1 Cup Sangria
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- Fresh Fruit for Garnish
- Plastic Condiment Cups
- Pour 1 cup of water into a medium-sized pan. Bring the water to a boil.
- Once your water is boiling, add one cup of chilled Sangria and pour in your raspberry Jello. Mix well.
- Next, take your plastic condiment cups and fill them right up with your Sangria Jello.
- After you have filled your cups with your Sangria Jello, close your cups up with the lids. This will make sure zero accidents happen while you’re placing your Sangria Jello Shots in the refrigerator. Once your Sangria Jello shots are in the refrigerator, let them chill for several hours.
- While your Sangria Jello Shots are chilling away, it’s time to slice up that fruit. The smaller sides of each fruit will fit the condiment cups perfectly! Also, Cuties/Mandarins are a better size option than a traditional Orange.
- Once your Sangria Jello Shots are nice & solid, take that fruit and decorate your Sangria Jello Shots.
- Serve & Enjoy :)
Need more sangria inspiration?
Plus, I have a roundup of the BEST summer sangria recipes right here!
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Backup Your Travel Photos (and save yourself from a “no space left” cell phone message!) - September 20, 2018
- Cinnamon Sugar Brownies | Special Delivery from Taste of Home - September 19, 2018
- Frozen Coffee Recipe - September 18, 2018