Manwich Mondays are an easy way to kick-off the week with a tasty, easy-to-make, family meal around the dinner table. You can use Manwich in a variety of ways including these sloppy joe tacos! Whip up a creative sauce, like this cilantro ranch, and get ready to enjoy a spicy (and fast!) dinner. To celebrate National Sloppy Joe Day on March 18th or just to enjoy an easy meal on a Monday, try these easy tacos!
Manwich is hearty with a sweet and tangy taste that kids love. The kid-stopping power of Manwich makes meals a messy treat! It’s an easy and affordable way to create dinner without sacrificing taste. Plus, each can of Manwich is free of artificial flavors and preservatives.
Manwich has three different canned sauce varieties – Manwich Original, Manwich Bold and Manwich Thick & Chunky. To create these tacos, any of them would do well! I actually prefer the Manwich Bold with this taco dish since it’s a spicy sauce that adds just the right amount of flavor! Skip the taco seasoning, Manwich does the job! There is no meat in Manwich cans. Manwich is a tangy sauce perfect for sandwiches, pastas, and more.
- 1 lb of ground beef
- taco shells
- 1 can of Manwich (any variety)
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup of ranch
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Prepare Manwich sauce according to package directions.
- While the meat is cooking, prepare the cilantro ranch. Combine ranch and cilantro in a small dipping bowl. Stir until well combined. Add a few sprinkles of chili powder and garlic salt.
- Heat taco shells in an oven at 325 degrees until warm.
- Once meat is fully cooked, set up a taco bar!
- Add meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and drizzle ranch sauce on each taco.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 519Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 38g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
These tacos will be a hit! Everyone in your family will love them.
Taco Recipe and Party Ideas:
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Travel Safety Tips Post Pandemic - July 30, 2020