If you saw my dalgona recipe, then you know I love a good (and easy!) drink at home! When I saw whipped strawberry milk, I wanted to try it too. Whether you call this strawberry milk or a whipped strawberry drink, there is no wrong way to make this! This came about because everyone was mixing up instant coffee to make dalgonas, and people realized you can use Nesquik instead of coffee for a fluffy drink too!
Whipped Strawberry Milk 🍓
All you need is Strawberry Nesquik (powder or syrup), heavy whipping cream, milk, and ICE! It’s so easy, and kid-friendly. Let’s mix it up!
In a medium bowl, combine whipping cream and the strawberry Nesquik and mix until peaks form.
Fill a glass with ice and top with milk of your choice.
Scoop two to three spoonfuls of the whipped strawberry cream on top and serve!
See, I told you it was easy.
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Strawberry Nesquik (powder or syrup)
- Milk of choice
- Ice cubes
- In a medium bowl, combine whipping cream & strawberry Nesquik and mix until mixture forms peaks.
- Fill glass with ice and top with milk of choice.
- Scoop 2-3 spoonfuls of whipped strawberry cream on top and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 387Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 11g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
This whipped strawberry drink reminds me of a summer birthday party or a milkshake movie night. I have ice cream sundae marshmallow pops that would be an awesome pairing with this!
- How to Make a Mojito: Peach Mojito Cocktail Recipe 🍑 - July 11, 2020
- Yummy Desserts Perfect for Summer - July 8, 2020
- How To Make The Most Of Your Next Holiday Adventure - July 7, 2020