Look for easy Halloween desserts? Here’s a sweet treat that is oh so nostalgic! Do you remember Dunkaroos?! Halloween Eye Dunkaroos Dip is a way to combine your favorite flavors from Dunkaroos with a spooky addition. Let’s make this Halloween dessert that will be a hit at your next get-together.
Halloween Desserts: Dunkaroos Dip
You will need whipped topping, a box of yellow cake mix, cream cheese, candy eyes, green food coloring, and cookies to dunk.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the whipped topping, cream cheese, and cake mix. Mix together well.
Add food coloring and mix.
Sprinkle away with candy eyes.
Serve with cookies and DUNK!
- 8oz Whipped Topping
- 15oz Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- Candy Eyes
- Cookies (For Dunking)
- Green Food Coloring
- In a large mixing bowl combine whipped topping, cream cheese & cake mix.
- Mix well.
- Add food coloring & mix.
- Sprinkle away with candy eyes.
- Serve with cookies and dunk away!!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 819Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 990mgCarbohydrates: 110gFiber: 1gSugar: 65gProtein: 9g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Let me know what you think! Enjoy this sweet no bake Halloween dessert idea.
- Easy Cheesy Halloween Quesadillas
- Halloween Rice Krispie Treats: Spooky Graveyard Desserts
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Effective And Practical Tips To Easily Maintain Your Outdoor Space - May 5, 2021
- Exhaustive guide into Permeable Concrete Driveways - May 4, 2021
- What To Do When Involved in a Truck Accident - May 4, 2021