Easy Halloween Desserts: Halloween Dunkaroos Dip
Look for easy Halloween desserts? Here’s a sweet treat that is oh so nostalgic! Do you remember Dunkaroos?! Halloween Eye Dunkaroos Dip is a way to combine your favorite flavors from Dunkaroos with a spooky addition. Let’s make this Halloween dessert that will be a hit at your next get-together.
Halloween Desserts: Dunkaroos Dip
You will need whipped topping, a box of yellow cake mix, cream cheese, candy eyes, green food coloring, and cookies to dunk.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the whipped topping, cream cheese, and cake mix. Mix together well.
Add food coloring and mix.
Sprinkle away with candy eyes.
Serve with cookies and DUNK!
Halloween Desserts: Dunkaroo Dip
Try this deliciously sweet no-bake dip for Halloween!
- 8oz Whipped Topping
- 15oz Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- Candy Eyes
- Cookies (For Dunking)
- Green Food Coloring
- In a large mixing bowl combine whipped topping, cream cheese & cake mix.
- Mix well.
- Add food coloring & mix.
- Sprinkle away with candy eyes.
- Serve with cookies and dunk away!!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 819Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 990mgCarbohydrates: 110gFiber: 1gSugar: 65gProtein: 9g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Let me know what you think! Enjoy this sweet no bake Halloween dessert idea.
- Easy Cheesy Halloween Quesadillas
- Halloween Rice Krispie Treats: Spooky Graveyard Desserts
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Choosing the Best Fitover Sunglasses for Your Outdoor Adventure - March 24, 2023
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Choosing Your Retirement Community - March 24, 2023
- Yoga Therapy and Its Benefits - March 24, 2023
Comments are closed.