Want to try something unique with avocados? You’re going to love this creamy avocado drink. You can call it an aqua fresca de aguacate or simply an upgraded smoothie! It’s a delightful breakfast drink or an afternoon refresher. I like it in the summer since it’s the kind of ice-cold beverage you can enjoy in the heat!
Agua Fresca de Aguacate
For a refreshing summer drink, mix it up with avocados! I actually was surprised at the flavor combination of this agua fresca, and it is so tasty for summer. Blend it up and cool off!
- 4 cups honeydew melon, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 ripe, fresh Hass avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced, reserve 4 slices for garnish
- 4 cups water
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a blender, add melon, avocado, water, lime juice and salt.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve over ice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 248 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 378mg Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 29g Protein: 3g
- Kid-Friendly Avocado Recipes | Chicken Avocado Wrap Recipe
- Avocado and Mango Smoothie
- Breakfast Bruschetta Bites: Breakfast Avocado Toast Recipe
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Paleo Candy For Halloween - October 19, 2019
- Halloween Rice Krispie Treats: Spooky Graveyard Desserts - October 19, 2019
- 4 Steps for Balancing Your Life - October 18, 2019