These days, we are all about mermaids! It seems like everything is better with a little mermaid flare, and this mermaid lemon drop cocktail recipe is no exception!
If you love a classic cocktail with a fresh twist, this mermaid lemon drop is it. Look below at how to make your own, so the next time happy hour hits you are ready!
Start with simple syrup (the recipe is below), lemon juice, your favorite vodka, Blue Curacao, and Midori.
Once your simple syrup is ready, fill your cocktail glasses halfway with crushed ice (if you have it!). Pour half an ounce of Blue Curacao on top of each. Layer a half-ounce of Midori on top and set aside. In a large shaker filled with ice, add simple syrup, lemon juice, and vodka. Shake, shake, shake!
Slowly pour into your glasses to create this beautiful layered drink!
- 1 C. Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- 1 C. Lemon Juice
- 1 C. Vodka
- 2oz Midori
- 2oz Blue Curacao
- 1 C. Cold Water
- 1 C. Sugar
- Bring water to a low boil and add in sugar.
- Remove from heat immediately and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature and thicken before use.
Mermaid Lemon Drop:
- Fill four glasses halfway with crushed ice and pour ½ oz of Blue Curacao on top of each.
- Slowly layer ½ oz of Midori on top of the Blue Curacao and set aside.
- In a large shaker filled with ice, add your simple syrup, lemon juice, and vodka. Shake until chilled all the way through.
- Very slowly pour into your glasses to create a layered effect.
- Enjoy right away!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1915Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 364gFiber: 2gSugar: 354gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
As you can see, this Mermaid Lemon Drop cocktail recipe could not be easier. And you have to admit, the finished product is pretty to look at, too!
Are you ready for a cocktail with a mermaid spin? Give this mermaid lemon drop cocktail recipe a try. It is sure to please!
Fruity Cocktail Recipes
Love lemon drops?
Try this peach lemon drop too!
- Effective And Practical Tips To Easily Maintain Your Outdoor Space - May 5, 2021
- Exhaustive guide into Permeable Concrete Driveways - May 4, 2021
- What To Do When Involved in a Truck Accident - May 4, 2021