Want to try something unique with avocados? You’re going to love this creamy avocado drink. You can call it an aqua fresca de aguacate or simply an upgraded smoothie! It’s a delightful breakfast drink or an afternoon refresher. I like it in the summer since it’s the kind of ice-cold beverage you can enjoy in the heat!
Agua Fresca de Aguacate
For a refreshing summer drink, mix it up with avocados! I actually was surprised at the flavor combination of this agua fresca, and it is so tasty for summer. Blend it up and cool off!
- 4 cups honeydew melon, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 ripe, fresh Hass avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced, reserve 4 slices for garnish
- 4 cups water
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a blender, add melon, avocado, water, lime juice and salt.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve over ice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 378mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 8gSugar: 29gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
- Kid-Friendly Avocado Recipes | Chicken Avocado Wrap Recipe
- Avocado and Mango Smoothie
- Breakfast Bruschetta Bites: Breakfast Avocado Toast Recipe
- Thinking of Switching To A Minimalist Lifestyle in 2022? Here Are Some Tips - January 17, 2022
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022