When blueberries and mojito ingredients come together, something magic happens! This blueberry mojito recipe is a beverage that combines the freshness of blueberries with classic mojito ingredients to create a signature cocktail worth remembering! So whether you are having company over or just want to relax with something sweet, give this blueberry mojito recipe a try!
How to Make a Mojito
The key to a good mojito is all in the mint! 😉 We have a muddler that you can use to make sure that you muddle the blueberries JUST right. In a bowl, muddle the blueberries with the mint and the sugar (full recipe down below). Once divided into two glasses, add ice, a shot of rum in each glass, and top off with club soda. Garnish with fresh blueberries and enjoy!
Mojito Pitcher Recipe
You can easily make this a mojito party with more rum! Double or triple the recipe below to serve a crowd.
Blueberry Mojito Recipe
- 1 cup blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- Ice cubes
- 4 oz rum
- 6 oz club soda
- In a bowl, muddle blueberries, mint, and sugar.
- Divide between two glasses. Add ice.
- Add 2 oz. rum per glass and 3 oz. club soda.
- Garnish with extra blueberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Do you have a favorite mojito? A fun idea is to have a mojito party! Try one of these too:
Blueberry Cocktail Recipes:
- Spiked Blueberry Lemonade (this is one of the most popular posts on my site!)
- Thinking of Switching To A Minimalist Lifestyle in 2022? Here Are Some Tips - January 17, 2022
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022