Do you think of Crystal Light when you think of party drinks? It might be something you have heard of and seen often, or perhaps you are like some of my friends who wonder why I always carry Crystal Light single serve packages in my purse. You just never know when you’ll need a dash of sweet flavor from one of Crystal Light’s wide variety of choices. My favorites? Strawberry and lemonade! I combined these two flavors for one seriously sweet cocktail.
Because Crystal Light is low calorie and convenient, I seem to always have a package or two in my bag. I like to mix on the go, and sometimes I end up at a house party or a restaurant that doesn’t have exactly what I’m looking for.
With my favorite flavors in hand, I got to mixing a new drink!
Keep reading to snag the recipe!
I started with a tall glass of ice water. I added 1 package of Crystal Light lemonade and one shot of strawberry rumshine. This variety is made from Wicked Dolphin which is located right here in Cape Coral. I had the pleasure of attending one of the tours, and I picked this up on location. In fact, I’m pretty excited that my jar of rumshine says that it was from “batch 1.” The first batch ever! I’m totally saving this.
It’s sold at some liquor stores on the Gulf coast that I know of, but it’s also available online if you aren’t in Florida. You could also try strawberry rum, strawberry vodka, or any other strawberry liquor that you may have. I promise it will still work!
- 1 package of Crystal Light Lemonade
- 1 shot of Wicked Dolphin Strawberry Rumshine (optional, substitute with strawberry rum, vodka, or any other strawberry liquor)
- Fresh strawberries to garnish
- Add ice and water to a tall glass.
- Stir in Crystal Light Lemonade package.
- Pour in one shot of strawberry liquor.
- Mix well and garnish with fresh strawberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
It’s a refreshing drink for a warm day or a cool fall weekend afternoon. If you wanted to get really adventurous, you could soak strawberries in your strawberry liquor overnight for an extra kick when you make your recipe.
- Should You Buy a Custom Blanket? - November 29, 2022
- A Comprehensive Guide to Determining Liability in Slip and Fall Accidents - November 28, 2022
- What You Need To Know About Rental Cars Orlando Florida - November 28, 2022