Cheers! Make a batch of these strawberry lemonade Jello shots and get ready to party!
Who doesn’t love a good Jello shot? Whenever I see them at a bar, I immediately want to order them. They still are a novelty to me, and I find them to be WAY more fun than a regular shot. In fact, I usually do not drink shots of liquor. It is very rare. However, a fruity Jello shot has my name all over it!
To get started with these simple yet creative Jello shots, gather your ingredients.
Jello Shot Ingredients
You will need lemons, strawberries, water, lemonade, vodka, and Knox unflavored gelatin.
To get started, blend strawberries and water. Add in lemonade and vodka.
You are going to add this strawberry mixture to a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once the mixture steams, whisk in the Knox Gelatin. Set aside.
Slice your lemons in half and scoop out the insides.
Pro tip: Use a muffin tin to hold the lemon halves! This will help stabilize them for when you need to put them in the refrigerator.
Next, evenly pour the Jello mixture into the empty lemon halves. Refrigerate at least three hours until the Jello is set.
Before serving, cut your lemons in half once again.
So much fun, right?! You can add your own flavors to this to upgrade your experience, but honestly, I love the refreshing pairing of strawberries and lemonade. Prepare a big batch before a party, and celebrate summer. These are easy to bring to your next tailgate or birthday party. Grab the full recipe below!
- 6 lemons
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup lemonade (homemade or I used Simply Lemonade)
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 packets of Knox unflavored gelatin
- In a blender, blend strawberries and water.
- Mix in lemonade and vodka.
- Add strawberry mixture to a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once mixture begins to steam, whisk in Knox gelatin packets. Set aside.
- Slice your lemons in half and scoop out the insides.
- Place your lemons into a muffin tin to stabilize them for the refrigerator.
- Evenly pour jello mixture into empty lemon halves.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours, until jello is set.
- Before serving, cut lemons in half again.
Craving more Jello? Try these Sangria Jello Shots!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019