Cheers! Make a batch of these strawberry lemonade Jello shots and get ready to party! This is one of my all-time favorite Jello shot recipes!
Who doesn’t love a good Jello shot? Whenever I see them at a bar, I immediately want to order them. They still are a novelty to me, and I find them to be WAY more fun than a regular shot. In fact, I usually do not drink shots of liquor. It is very rare. However, a fruity Jello shot has my name all over it! Try these Lemon Starburst Jello shots next!
To get started with these simple yet creative Jello shots, gather your ingredients.
Jello Shot Ingredients
You will need lemons, strawberries, water, lemonade, vodka, and Knox unflavored gelatin.
To get started, blend strawberries and water. Add in lemonade and vodka.
You are going to add this strawberry mixture to a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once the mixture steams, whisk in the Knox Gelatin. Set aside.
Slice your lemons in half and scoop out the insides.
Pro tip: Use a muffin tin to hold the lemon halves! This will help stabilize them for when you need to put them in the refrigerator.
Next, evenly pour the Jello mixture into the empty lemon halves. Refrigerate at least three hours until the Jello is set.
Before serving, cut your lemons in half once again.
So much fun, right?! You can add your own flavors to this to upgrade your experience, but honestly, I love the refreshing pairing of strawberries and lemonade. Prepare a big batch before a party, and celebrate summer. These are easy to bring to your next tailgate or birthday party. Grab the full recipe below!
- 6 lemons
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup lemonade (homemade or I used Simply Lemonade)
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 packets of Knox unflavored gelatin
- In a blender, blend strawberries and water.
- Mix in lemonade and vodka.
- Add strawberry mixture to a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once mixture begins to steam, whisk in Knox gelatin packets. Set aside.
- Slice your lemons in half and scoop out the insides.
- Place your lemons into a muffin tin to stabilize them for the refrigerator.
- Evenly pour jello mixture into empty lemon halves.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours, until jello is set.
- Before serving, cut lemons in half again.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 5gSugar: 14gProtein: 4g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.