This conversation was sponsored by Smucker’s® #SundaeFundae
Perhaps the easiest idea to enjoy summer afternoons and sunsets is with a traditional ice cream sundae. Whether you’re planning a weekend get together, birthday party, or a family BBQ, you can use ice cream as a way to celebrate and enjoy summer. Any day can be a “Sundae Fundae” when you use Smucker’s® toppings from Walmart!
I recently shared ice cream sundae essentials (all the fixings from fudge to sprinkles!), and today I’m sharing a simple way to combine these ingredients for a refreshingly cool ice cream treat.
Before movie night or during a weekend BBQ, break out the ice cream. Build your own sundae bar with a few fun ingredients, and recreate this minty sundae! Any ordinary bowl can become a sundae fundae!
Start off with vanilla ice cream. Add your favorite cookie crumbles or chocolate candies. Top with Magic Shell!
Mint cookie crunch pairs well with cookies and cream ice creams and plain chocolate. You can also add a dollop of hot fudge.
Top with mint chocolate candy shavings!
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Mint chocolate candy
- Magic Shell, look for mint cookie crumble
- Smuckers hot fudge topping
- Top ice cream with candy shavings, Magic Shell, and a splash of hot fudge.
- Serve in waffle cone bowls!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
[amazon-related-products keywords=”ice cream sundae”]
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019
- OREO Dessert Idea - February 14, 2019