This conversation was sponsored by Smucker’s® #SundaeFundae
Perhaps the easiest idea to enjoy summer afternoons and sunsets is with a traditional ice cream sundae. Whether you’re planning a weekend get together, birthday party, or a family BBQ, you can use ice cream as a way to celebrate and enjoy summer. Any day can be a “Sundae Fundae” when you use Smucker’s® toppings from Walmart!
I recently shared ice cream sundae essentials (all the fixings from fudge to sprinkles!), and today I’m sharing a simple way to combine these ingredients for a refreshingly cool ice cream treat.
Before movie night or during a weekend BBQ, break out the ice cream. Build your own sundae bar with a few fun ingredients, and recreate this minty sundae! Any ordinary bowl can become a sundae fundae!
Start off with vanilla ice cream. Add your favorite cookie crumbles or chocolate candies. Top with Magic Shell!
Mint cookie crunch pairs well with cookies and cream ice creams and plain chocolate. You can also add a dollop of hot fudge.
Top with mint chocolate candy shavings!
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Mint chocolate candy
- Magic Shell, look for mint cookie crumble
- Smuckers hot fudge topping
- Top ice cream with candy shavings, Magic Shell, and a splash of hot fudge.
- Serve in waffle cone bowls!
[amazon-related-products keywords=”ice cream sundae”]
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Colorful Cheap Planner For Busy Moms | Busy Mom Planner on a Budget - December 10, 2018
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls | Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas - December 6, 2018
- Quick Cranberry Pancakes - December 5, 2018