This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BOOItForward #CollectiveBias
Surprise your friends and family with a simple BOO Kit! Use candy and Halloween themed soda cans and treats to share the spooky love this holiday season. I love this time of year since there are so many awesome autumn ideas to share the love with your close neighbors and pals. To show my appreciation for my favorites, I whipped up a delicious plate of apple “nachos” along with a candy basket to be rivaled by all! Keep reading for the recipe and simple BOO tutorial!
To get started, gather up all your supplies for a BOO kit. Basically, head to Walmart and look for SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, and 3 MUSKETEERS®!
Don’t forget 7UP® and Sunkist®!
To start your BOO kit, print out your own BOO’d sign. Visit this Halloween website to get your PDF printable.
Once you print it out, read the instructions so you can properly BOO your friends and family.
BOO kit instructions:
- Cut out this “We’ve been BOO’d sign.
- Fold the “You’ve been BOO’d” greeting card (page 2) and tape openings together.
- Include the card and sign when gifting BOO bundles.
Then, it’s time to assemble your kit! I used this awesome basket that fits these soda cans and candy easily.
Add your sign and get ready to gift!
Your BOO’d gift goes one step farther with this delicious apple “nacho” recipe. Have you ever had these before? Replace chips with apple slices and top with sweet candy!
To get started, slice several small apples.
Top with your favorite candy bars, frosting, spooky monster sprinkles, and more!
- 5 small apples, sliced
- Sprinkles, optional
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Small candy bars, chopped
- Frosting, optional
- Slice the apples and arrange on a plate.
- Drizzle melted chocolate and frosting atop the apples.
- Garnish with candy bars and sprinkles.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
Be sure to check out other great BOO Kit ideas. I’d love to hear about who you are BOO’ing this year to celebrate Halloween!
Halloween Decor Guide
Download Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your home this fall season. These creative ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019