Thereviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
The holidays are coming and your appliances are about to be overloaded. This is the BEST time of year to upgrade so you are prepared for your upcoming parties! Whether you need to bake, cook, saute, freeze, or just want shiny new appliances, Best Buy has you covered. To inspire you to upgrade your kitchen, we whipped up a batch of cupcakes that are perfect for your October. Keep reading to learn more about Best Buy and what Samsung appliances can do to make your kitchen more efficient!
Make a Halloween party all the more festive with these cute mummy cupcakes! They’re perfect for your child’s Halloween party at school (or Scouts or even Youth Group) and are sure to be crowd-pleasers. These sweet chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting may be simple to make, but they’re far from basic!
Have your kids help you in the kitchen one day after school as a fun activity in and of itself. The only ingredient you probably don’t already have on hand is the candy googly eyes, which are easy to find in party supply and craft stores. Pick up a bag while you’re getting your tableware.
Whip up a batch of these frighteningly fun cupcakes, and skip the pre-made grocery store versions this year.
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- White icing of your choice
- Candy "eyes"
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, and salt.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- In another large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating with mixer in between each egg.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Alternate slowly adding milk and dry ingredients, beat well.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool before frosting.
- To frost mummy, use a flat shaped icing tip.
- Add icing to back of eyes to make sure they stick.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
Your new cupcakes will love being stored inside this Samsung – Family Hub 4-Door French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator. I had the pleasure of seeing this one in person at a conference a few months ago, and I was majorly impressed. Between the sleek design and the touchscreen, it is going to transform your kitchen. This four-door fridge allows you to get updates on your groceries. You can create shopping lists and peek inside your refrigerator from anywhere! You can even set expiration notifications to keep all your food fresh. It’s a truly smart fridge.
As for cooking, this Samsung – Microwave Combination Wall Oven with Flex Duo™ has you covered. First off, it has WiFI Connectivity! You can remotely monitor your oven for peace of mind. Turn on/off, preheat, and adjust temperature or time from your smartphone for the ultimate cooking experience. This would make me feel so much better when I’m headed out the door and can’t remember if I turned the stove off. A true game changer.
Shop Best Buy and save 10% when you buy 4 Samsung appliances. Upgrade your entire kitchen so that you can bake these cupcakes easier and prep your home for the holidays.
What would you cook in your new range?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019