Get ready for 4th of July snacks!I just came back from a whirlwind of a weekend in New York City. I had probably the best time (even better than I expected!), and I’m already daydreaming of another trip back. Perhaps to see the bright lights of Christmas or to celebrate another holiday? Either way, I’m always looking ahead to the next party or special event. I realized I haven’t shared too many July 4th recipes or party ideas, and it’s time to change that! With the Fourth of July coming soon, it’s time to start making plans. We are heading to a local baseball game for hot dogs and cold beers before fireworks for our July 4th party, so we are keeping it low key. Though, there is always room for a festive snack! If you need a simple way to add a bit of patriotic color to your party spread for the 4th, try a fun snack. This red, white, and blue colorful appetizer only needs a few ingredients, but it still is flavorful.
- 2 cups of patriotic star marshmallows (I located mine in the baking aisle at Walmart)
- 1 cup of lightly salted almonds
- 1 cup of red or blue M&M's (or both!)
- Combine the ingredients and mix together.
- It's quick and easy. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 673Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 8gSugar: 50gProtein: 15g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
4th of July Snacks
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Travel Safety Tips Post Pandemic - July 30, 2020