- Crescent Rolls- one can
- One pack of 8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the crescent rolls into thin slices.
- Wrap your hot dog “mummies”.
- Bake 11-12 minutes until crescents are turning golden brown.
- Cool and add ketchup eyes!
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach - October 13, 2018
- Degusta Box Review: Stock Up on Snacks and Experiment in the Kitchen - October 13, 2018
- How to Save Time on Errands - October 13, 2018