What better way to get your kids into the Halloween spirit than with a haunted lunch! These adorable mummy dogs will please even the pickiest eaters (and fill their bellies with something other than candy before ahead of the big night).
They’re super simple and inexpensive to make, and your little goblin can even give you a hand in the kitchen with this recipe. In less than 15 minutes, these festive snacks will be ready to serve.
Use crescent rolls and your favorite hot dogs to bake up a batch!
Use black and orange tableware, stock up on beverages and candy, and you’ve got a party! Don’t forget to set out a few different dipping sauces. Enjoy…if you dare!
Halloween Mummy Hot Dogs
- Crescent Rolls- one can
- One pack of 8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the crescent rolls into thin slices.
- Wrap your hot dog “mummies”.
- Bake 11-12 minutes until crescents are turning golden brown.
- Cool and add ketchup eyes!
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Follow along as we cook, travel, and create! From easy recipes to fruity cocktails, Sunny Sweet Days is a place to enjoy a sweet escape. We hope to inspire busy, creative families to explore Florida beaches and theme parks while enjoying good food and saving money. We are based in Tampa, Florida.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018