- Crescent Rolls- one can
- One pack of 8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the crescent rolls into thin slices.
- Wrap your hot dog "mummies".
- Bake 11-12 minutes until crescents are turning golden brown.
- Cool and add ketchup eyes!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 257 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 44mg Sodium: 544mg Carbohydrates: 13g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Protein: 8g
Halloween Party Ideas:
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Actual Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life - May 20, 2019
- How to Save Money on a Cruise - May 20, 2019
- The Benefits Of A Bedtime Routine - May 20, 2019