- Crescent Rolls- one can
- One pack of 8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the crescent rolls into thin slices.
- Wrap your hot dog “mummies”.
- Bake 11-12 minutes until crescents are turning golden brown.
- Cool and add ketchup eyes!
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Spaces to Update Before Selling Your Home - July 13, 2018
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops - July 13, 2018
- What the Flock? Summer Flamingo Party Ideas and Style Inspiration - July 13, 2018