Cozy up with a cup of hot cocoa…spiked! This spiked hot chocolate recipe uses how chocolate, Andes mints, peppermint schnapps, and whipped cream. This is going to be your new favorite Christmas cocktail! Let’s get mixin’.
Spiked Hot Chocolate Recipe
To get started, you will need hot water, a packet of your favorite hot chocolate mix, Andes candy, peppermint schnapps, and whipped cream.
Heat the water to the perfect temperature for hot cocoa. Stir in your hot chocolate mix and Andes chocolates until melted and well combined. Add peppermint schnapps.
Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- 6 oz Hot water
- 1 Packet Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1-2 Andes candies
- 2 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- Whipped Topping
- Heat the water to the perfect beverage temperature.
- Stir in Hot Chocolate Mix and Andes chocolates until melted and well combined.
- Add peppermint schnapps.
- Top with whipped topping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 391Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 42gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Love a good Christmas cocktail? Here are a few more ideas!
- Spiked Egg Nog Cocktail
- Fiery Peppermint Cocktail: Peppermint Fireball Cocktail
- Frosted Cranberry Cocktail: Christmas Cocktail Ideas
- 5 Helpful Meditation Tips for Beginners - January 22, 2021
- Is Singapore a Good Country to Raise Your Kids In? - January 22, 2021
- Qualities to Look For in an Oil Tank Removal Company - January 22, 2021