It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…well, kind of. Florida sunshine is a constant and we are enjoying the warmer than usual temperatures. However, we can still cool off and celebrate the holiday season with a bit of eggnog! Eggnog is usually not my favorite, however, I can get behind a cocktail any time of year. Especially one that includes peppermint whipped cream!
Spiked eggnog is just one way that you can ring in the holidays with your favorite holiday flavor. While you can use rum or whiskey in your eggnog, you can even add in a bit of peppermint liqueur or cinnamon too.
I started with International Delight’s Nog Classic (they also have a vanilla option!), and I served this over ice.
A splash of rye whiskey, peppermint whipped cream, and cinnamon turns this eggnog into a spiked seasonal cocktail.
- 4 oz Egg Nog
- 1 shot of rye whiskey
- 1 tbsp Whipped cream (peppermint if you can find it or make it)
- Cinnamon sticks
- Add one shot of whiskey to one cup of egg nog over ice.
- Top with peppermint whipped cream.
- Garnish with cinnamon.
- Add a cinnamon stick.
- Stir, enjoy, and celebrate!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 329Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 323mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 10g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
How do you like your eggnog?
Christmas Cocktail Recipe Ideas:
- Thinking of Switching To A Minimalist Lifestyle in 2022? Here Are Some Tips - January 17, 2022
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022