Looking for a holiday cocktail with a bit of a bite? You’re going to LOVE this peppermint fire cocktail!
Combine Fire Whiskey (or Fireball) with Smirnoff Peppermint Twist for a refreshingly crisp cocktail with a bit of a fierce flavor! Mint and cinnamon candies are fun garnishes, and crushed ice makes every drink more fun.
In a cocktail shaker add Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey, Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, mint syrup, cinnamon candies and ice cubes. Use a mason jar and a striped straw for a fun party drink!
- 1.5 ounce Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey
- 2 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- 1/2 Mint Syrup
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Candies
- Mint Sprig
- 2 ice cubes
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey, Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, mint syrup, cinnamon candies and ice cubes.
- Strain into a chilled Mason-style glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a few more cinnamon candies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 620Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 0gSugar: 46gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
You could also use a fun flavored vodka besides peppermint if you can’t find it during the middle of summer.
What’s your favorite holiday drink?
More Holiday Drinks
- How To Personalize Your Bedroom Without Spending A Ton Of Money - March 2, 2021
- 3 Tips for Moving With Pets - March 1, 2021
- Important Things to Consider to Keep Your Family Safe - March 1, 2021