Looking for the best fall drink with a bit of bubbly?! Try this spiced apple prosecco at your fall get-together or Halloween party for a sweet sip with apple cinnamon flavor! Fall cocktails with prosecco are SO good, and you won’t regret this one.
How to Make a Fall Cocktail With Prosecco
To get started, you will need spiced rum, apple cider, prosecco, and apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish.
Combine the spiced rum and apple cider in a glass. Top with your favorite bottle of Prosecco.
Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks, and get ready to enjoy! This fall cocktail is perfect for Sunday brunch, a Halloween party, or simply just because.
- 2oz Spiced Rum
- 2oz Apple Cider
- 2oz Prosecco
- Apple Slice
- Cinnamon Stick
- Combine the spiced rum and apple cider in a glass.
- Top off with Prosecco.
- Garnish with an apple slice & cinnamon stick.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 303Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 5gSugar: 25gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Try more fall cocktails this season including:
- 5 underground steps towards increasing your property’s worth and use - September 25, 2023
- How to Choose the Perfect Frame for Your Face Shape - September 25, 2023
- Why an HR Department Should Be an Integral Part of Your Business - September 25, 2023