Mimosas are kind of my favorite. Day drinking is way more fun, so try this cinnamon apple cranberry mimosa!
When cranberries are in season, we go crazy for them! There are so many things you can do with cranberries (like make cranberry pancakes!), but we love a simple brunch cocktail. This cinnamon apple cranberry mimosa reminds me of both fall and winter. It’s a sweet drink to sip to celebrate the season.
You will need cranberry juice, champagne, apple cider, cinnamon, apple slices, cranberries, and cinnamon sticks for a garnish.
To prepare your cocktail, combine apple slices and cranberries in a glass. Sprinkle in a dash of cinnamon before pouring in cranberry juice, apple cider, and champagne. Stir and enjoy!
Consider tripling this recipe to make a pitcher for a get-together and refrigerate before serving to allow the flavors to combine.
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- ¼ cup champagne (optional, if omitting, use sparkling cider and double the amount to ½ cup)
- ¼ cup apple cider
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 apple slices
- Handful of cranberries
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine apple slices and cranberries in a glass.
- Sprinkle in a dash of cinnamon.
- Pour in cranberry juice, apple cider, and champagne.
- Stir gently.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 89gFiber: 10gSugar: 67gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Brunch Party Serving Inspiration
Need another mimosa idea? Try this cranberry mimosa, a pineapple mimosa, or even my caramel apple mimosa!
Don’t miss this frosted cranberry cocktail for another wintery Christmas cocktail!
- Easy Home Decor With Stikwood | DIY Plank Headboard - July 25, 2021
- Necessary Items To Protect Yourself And Your Family This Summer - July 24, 2021
- 6 Useful Tips On How To Make Healthy Frozen Dessert - July 24, 2021