*This post originally appeared on my old party blog. I brought it over here to share with you!
The best drinks are tasty, feature easily accessible ingredients, and can be made in a big batch ahead of time. For Sunny Soirees’ official drink, we chose something that was light, bright, and the perfect cocktail for a breezy spring Sunday afternoon.
We love that this mimosa is a perfect mix of bubbly and fruit for brunch.
Mimosa bars are perfect for brunch, bridal showers, or Sunday Fundays. They are easy to set up, fun to use, and a cinch to clean up. While I prefer my cocktails extra bubbly, others may prefer to pour extra juice instead. Having a mimosa bar set up eliminates the need to prep cocktails in advance and gives your guests the chance to socialize and mingle.
If you’re feeling extra creative, you can hollow out a pineapple to use as a glass. It’s a little messy, but it makes you feel like you’re on vacation!
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Simply Orange Juice With Pineapple
- Add bubbly to your liking.
- Top with a splash of orange juice.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple.
One bubbly, fruity cocktail to celebrate the launch of Sunny Soirees.
What is your favorite brunch cocktail?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”cocktail cookbook”]
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018