Break out the confetti and silly party hats, because it’s time for a celebration! Above all else, this blog is a place to find inspiration for those moments when life needs a bit of sparkle. This cranberry pomegranate champagne spritzer is the perfect drink to pop, fizz, and clink in the new year. Sparkle and shine with a bit of bubbly when the ball drops. I hope that you will be ringing in 2015 with a list of wishes and dreams and that you say goodbye to old (bad) habits. Here’s to fruity + fizzy drinks in the new year. Cheers!
This party drink can be served individually or made in a big party punchbowl. For this recipe, I provided you with a recipe that can churn out about 12 servings. That’s a lot of sparkling wine. If you want just one glass, just remember it’s a bit of champagne with cranberry juice, fresh pomegranate seeds, and cranberries. The more the merrier!
- 1 Bottle of champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 64 oz container of cranberry juice
- Fresh pomegranate seeds (you can feed these in your local grocer’s produce section, usually by the prepared fruit and veggie trays)
- Fresh cranberries
- Sugar for the rims of your glasses
- Wet the rim of each glass and dip into sugar.
- Next, pour 6 oz of champagne into each glass.
- Add about 2 oz of cranberry juice to each glass
- Throw in a few fresh cranberry’s and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve immediately.
What will you be wishing for when the clock strikes midnight?
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Art of Animation at Walt Disney World: Roomy Family Suites - September 23, 2018
- Block Out the Noise: Sony’s New Noise Canceling Headphones - September 22, 2018
- How to Backup Your Travel Photos (and save yourself from a “no space left” cell phone message!) - September 20, 2018