I love the combination of cranberries and apple in the Fall and holiday seasons. This Cranberry Apple Mimosa brings those flavors together with delicious champagne for a cocktail that is perfect for this time of year. This drink is so simple to put together and you and your holiday guests will love it.
All you need to create this drink is cranberry juice, apple cider, and your favorite champagne. I also rimmed the glass with some brown sugar for a little extra sweetness.
Once you rim the glass, you’ll combine 1/2 cup apple cider and 1/4 cup cranberry juice in your glass. Then, finish the drink with 1/2 cup champagne. I love the champagne fizz with this delicious flavor combination.
These have become a Fall drink staple in our house, and for all of our Fall gatherings. Whether you are hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the family or Friendsgiving with your closest friends, everyone will love this mimosa.
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup champagne
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- Rim the glass with brown sugar.
- Add apple cider and cranberry juice to your glass.
- Pour in champagne.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 182 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 15mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 22g Protein: 0g
The Best Brunch Recipe Ideas:
- Breakfast Bruschetta Bites: Breakfast Avocado Toast Recipe
- Caramel Apple Mimosa | Delicious Fall Cocktail
- Tomato Tequila Cocktail For Brunch
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- The Best Wine Slushie Recipes: Cool and Refreshing Wine Slush Ideas - May 25, 2019
- Erin Condren Teacher Planner: How to Use it When You’re Not a Teacher - May 24, 2019
- Pink Lemonade Wine Slushie Recipe - May 24, 2019