Cool off this summer with this pineapple cocktail recipe! This pineapple vodka party party is perfect for making in a pitcher to share OR you can enjoy it on your next beach house vacation. Since it makes eight servings, you will definitely want to share. Find your favorite vodka and let’s get mixin’!
Pineapple Cocktail Recipe
You will need cubed pineapple, lemons, sugar, vodka, water and ice.
Vodka Pineapple Cocktail Ingredients
I love my pineapple corer since it makes it SO easy to cut and cube your pineapples.
Add all your ingredients into a blender and pulse until well mixed. Add ice to your glasses and pour your cocktail over top.
Add a garnish and serve!
- 2 cups cubed pineapple (keep a few cubes for garnish)
- 5 lemons (4 juiced and 1 for garnish)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 cups of water
- Put Pineapple, Water, Sugar, Lemon Juice and Vodka in a blender and blend until well combined.
- Add ice to your glasses and pour the blended drink on top.
- Add garnish and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Do you love a good cocktail? Make sure to sign up to receive my exclusive cocktail recipe guide using the form below!
Easy Summer Cocktails
- Effective And Practical Tips To Easily Maintain Your Outdoor Space - May 5, 2021
- Exhaustive guide into Permeable Concrete Driveways - May 4, 2021
- What To Do When Involved in a Truck Accident - May 4, 2021