Break out the slow cooker and get ready for fall with this easy Crock Pot Apple Cobbler.
I admit that I’m not always the best when it comes to using my kitchen appliances. My Instant Pot is still in a box, and we are still trying to get into a groove with our air fryer. However, our Crock Pot, is our most used appliance and is usually out on our counter at any given time.
Crock Pot Apple Cobbler is a warm and sweet fall dessert that is perfect to share.
Crock Pot Apple Cobbler Ingredients
You will need apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, apple pie spice, butter, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
To get started, add apples to your slow cooker.
Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and apple pie spice. Stir.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sprinkle flour mixture over apples and sprinkle with an additional 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Drizzle with melted butter. Stir ingredients inside your crockpot to combine everything.
Cook on high 2 1/2 hours until apples are tender.
- 6 cups apples, peeled and sliced (Gala is preferred)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add apples to slow cooker.
- Add brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and apple pie spice. Stir.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over apples, sprinkle with additional 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Stir ingredients inside your slow cooker to combine everything.
- Cook on high 2 1/2 hours until apples are tender.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 721Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 738mgCarbohydrates: 128gFiber: 6gSugar: 90gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Slow Cooker Recipe: Pin this!
Free Printable Meal Plan
Looking for easy meal plans? When you sign up for my email list, you receive access to weekly meal plans including cocktails and desserts. Here’s a quick sample!
- Monday: Cheesy Chicken Sliders
- Tuesday: Meatless Chorizo Nachos
- Wednesday: Stuffed Peppers
- Thursday: Garlic Tempura Shrimp
- Friday: Naan Pizza night!
- Bonus: Try rainbow cupcakes for a dessert or an apple cobbler from the slow cooker.
- Brewing Your Coffee Has Never Been Easier With The Help Of These Tips - May 8, 2021
- Senior Living: How to Help Your Parents Make the Right Choice - May 7, 2021
- Tips to Save Money While Couponing - May 6, 2021