This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by TAI PEI FOOD to review this product.
Here’s to easy meal ideas and fast summer dinners! I know that I don’t like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen right now since we have been busy adventuring. My weekly menu has gone out the window. I have little time to shop and even less time to cook. After a long day at a theme park or in the pool, I like to find something healthy with filling ingredients that are ready in just minutes. Enter Tai Pei!
Their entrées, like savory General Tso’s Spicy Chicken, include real ingredients and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This vibrant flavor is ready in minutes, and they can help you skip the meal planning rut. I’m pretty excited about the new packaging too!
The entrees offer the perfect portion size to satisfy your cravings while allowing enough room for the tasty ingredients to steam perfectly. I chose sweet and sour chicken and shrimp fried rice for my lunches this week. It was easy to make, serve, and enjoy while busy at work. The flavors were a combination of sweet and spicy (my sweet and sour chicken had pineapple!).
Plus, you can get creative and pair these meals with your favorite ingredients to create something unique in a hurry. I’m loving these stuffed peppers starring Tai Pei.
Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Tai Pei Pepper Steak
- 2 or 3 Bell Peppers (Green, Yellow, Red or a combination of all three)
- Cut the tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes. Set aside bell peppers and top parts.
- Cook Tai Pei Pepper Steaks for three minutes only (It will finish cooking in the oven).
- Spoon and divide contents into bell peppers and place in a baking pan.
- Add a few strips of shredded carrots.
- Put tops back and bake in a 360 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Note: For three or more people, try mixing up a few varieties Tai Pei flavors like Beef and Broccoli, Orange Chicken and General Tso's Spicy Chicken.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 10g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Feeling inspired for summer recipes? All Tai Pei products have a unique Asian flavor that includes signature sauces. Delicious AND affordable…what are you waiting for? Look for Tai Pei Food where you shop, and use the store locator to find where it is located near you!
Have you tried Tai Pei yet? What flavor would you pick?
Easy Appetizer Recipes
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
- Wednesday: Salmon BLT Sliders
- Thursday: Teriyaki Steak Egg Rolls (or try this egg foo yung!)
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Snacks: Trail Mix Energy Balls
- Other ideas: Make a red potatoes recipe or try a fresh recipe with peaches.
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Birthday In Lockdown? These Tips Can Ensure Success! - July 27, 2020